Sunday 20 May 2012

Tea Party and Chopper racing.

Busy weekend, started with the Tea party over in Oxford on Friday.

The TriBSA geek in me checked this out, as it runs the Triumph box and primary rather than an A10 box like on mine which should avoid the issues with sealing the primary to engine (of course a dry running belt drive is also an option)

 Knuckle chop, nice and basic.
 West's BSA pre-unit, featuring SRM rebuilt engine and Newby Clutch proof you don't HAVE to stick a Triumph lump into a BSA pre-unit frame to make a good bike.
 Some people are just weird.....
 Another shot of the TriBSA.
 Toddy's Triumph, every time I see this bike the quality of the workmanship makes me want to either give up trying or raise my game.

On Saturday I rode up to Dirt Quake. The main attraction for me was the chopper racing, I was expecting carnage but I was surprised by how well the choppers did (better than some of the inappropriate street bike class).








 This bike didn't race but did look the part.
 Krazy Horse Customs had some street trackers on display. I took these pictures of the Stortz rear sets as I may want to steal the idea at some point...



No comments:

Post a Comment