Friday 8 October 2010

First visit to the Thekla

I lived in Bristol for years and never went to a gig in the Thekla. Now I've moved 40 miles away I decided it would be a good idea to start. Which is why I went straight from work in Swindon to Bristol for a night out.

First up was the support band (duh) I nearly wrote them off as just another crap punk band but either they got into their groove or I did and I came away converted.

Ladies and Gentlemen here, for your listening pleasure, I present The Computers.



Jim Jones Revue were the headline act. Good gig even if the lead singer appeared to have problems with the sound levels. Someones stuck a video of the gig up on the interweb...



Oh and when did I go from being one of the kids drunk in the moshpit to one of the old blokes watching from the back....

No comments:

Post a Comment